Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This Moment Is Your First Purpose

Today more than ever people want to understand what their purpose is. It's understandable that one might ask: "Why am I here and what am I to do with my time?"

We all want to matter, to be fulfilled, and to add value to the lives of others. And so connecting to our unique life purpose is an honorable pursuit.

I've prepared a complete article on my main blog to help you find your life purpose. Please take a moment to click through and read this material, as I believe you'll find it helpful.

I would also like to take a moment to suggest that we all have a common purpose. In addition to the meaning and mission we find or choose for our personal life journey, I believe we share the purpose of living freely and clearly within the present moment.

Our highest goal should be to allow the now to unfold and to observe each new moment with complete reverence and surrender. This moment, here and now, is perfect and needs nothign added to it.

Once we internalize this truth we can live forever in the perfect now. From here we can truly honor whatever unique personal purpose is right for us.

Consider this primary purpose as you read the article I've prepared on how to find your life purpose. I hope you find this information insightful and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment